BioSig-ID testing was performed by Tolly Group, an independent evaluator. 93 test subjects without prior knowledge of the system were given a real password and made 15,000 monitored attempts to gain access to network resources.
Tolly Test Results
BioSig-ID Accuracy and Effectiveness
- 99.97% accuracy at stopping imposters
- 99.78% accuracy at granting access to the legitimate user
- 300% beyond NIST biometric accuracy standards
- 0% of testers could successfully spoof the password
- 00.22% false positive (failed to identify legitimate user)
- 1.6 minute average enrollment time
- 17 sec average authentication time
BioSig-ID Test User Survey
- 100% of test subjects were able to enroll with BioSig-ID
- 100% reported they had a positive experience with BioSig-ID
- 98% found it extremely easy to enroll
- 98% found it easy to use
- 96% believed it was impossible to break into another’s password
- 71% believed it provided higher security than ordinary passwords
- 42% found the process entertaining
BioSig-ID against a portable fingerprint reader biometric
- 44% of subjects rated BioSig-ID more convenient to use than the fingerprint reader
- 35% said they had failure to validate with the fingerprint reader
- 5% stated they were unable to enroll using the fingerprint reader
BioSig-ID Customer Reviews
Product is easy to implement
Product is easy to implement. The support needs for students and instructors has been very limited. The team at Biometric Signature are always quick to respond and open to hear feedback for improving products. They also are ready to share resources and ideas to make implementation more successful.
Dr. Kimberly Harris, eLearning Coordinator, NMECC
Good and positive results
We had good and positive results…students had no problems utilizing BioSig-ID to complete their assignments. I applaud your company’s personal service – some of the best customer service I have experienced.
Tony Cleaver, Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary
Worked very closely with us
Biometric Signature ID worked very closely with us to customize the software for our learning management system, and the robust reporting tools allow us to track usage, validations, and even any invalidations that might occur.
Dr. Charles Nwankwo, SOWELA Technical Community College
Does not require hardware
BioSig-ID does not require students to purchase hardware or software which was important to our students. An additional benefit is the extensive reporting tool to uncover suspicious behaviors that can identify possible academic dishonesty.
Dr. Dana L. Watson, Central Texas College
It’s a significant
It’s a significant leap forward not only in security, but in the ease of use and customer acceptance… an especially exciting breakthrough for community banks and credit unions.
Tuck Ackerman, Pinnacle Financial Strategies
Working with BioSig-ID
Working with BioSig-ID exceeded my expectations. It was one of the best experiences I’ve had with an IT solution provider in my professional career. They’ve provided us with excellent support and services and were engaged all the time when we had questions or issues.
Bogdan Skof, DOBA
I was very impressed
I was very impressed with the staff at BSI. It was refreshing to find a company that believed in their product so whole heartedly, and wanted you to believe as well…I can honestly say they offered me one of the most solid customer support experiences.