What We Collect
In order for you to create a password with BIoSIg-ID™ Test Drive, you will be required to enter a valid email address. We will not sell or give away any information.
In order to create a password using a purchased license from BioSig-ID™ we collect name, email and IP address from your provider (SSO, LMS, CMS, etc)
This data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users:
your password details
your IP address
communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem)
We don’t sell your personal information to any third-party services, unless it is for product merging or partnerships.
We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect BSI’s legal rights.
Uses of Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- identify you when you sign in to your account;
- enable us to provide you with the Services;
- send you marketing communications we think you may find useful, but only in accordance with your email preferences;
- present projects to you when you use the Services which we believe will be of interest based on your geographic location
- and previous use of the Services;
- administer your account with us;
- enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Services;
- analyze the use of the Services and the people visiting to improve our content and Services; and
- use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
We take securing your data and preserving your privacy very seriously. We never post anything to your Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party accounts without your permission. We do not and will not sell your data.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out of any marketing communications we send.
We will send you email relating to your personal transactions. You will also receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time.
We may send you service-related announcements on the rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
On request, we will give you a copy of all the personal information about you that we hold. This information is subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.