BioSig-ID is well suited for financial transactions, because it conclusively ties the individual not only to a login identity but to the device as well. In a BYOD world, employee and vendor access must be secured.
- Flexible access
- Dynamic accuracy leveling
- Pinpoint accces control of any user
- Powerful forensics
- Predictive capabilities
BioSig-ID also provides real time alerts to administrators alerting them to potential intrusions as they happen.
The FFIEC recommends layered security (depth in defense) for online banking.
It further recommends that business customers should be offered:
- Multi-factor authentication
- Dual customer authorization using different devices
- Control over changes to account maintenance activities
- Detect anomalies at initial log in and authentication of customers
- Detect anomalies at electronic transactions involving transfer of funds
- Controls for administrators who change access privileges
Recent Survey of Executives at the Jack Henry Banking Education Conference (BEC) Technology Showcase:
HOW BIOSIG-ID™ WORKS
BioSig-ID™ captures a user’s unique movements: direction, speed, length, angle, height etc. as they draw and create their password using just a mouse or finger. Each time a user logs in their password is compared and only if the patterns match will the legitimate user gain access to the online activity. The password knowledge combined with a biometric gesture (writing) makes BioSig-ID an all-in-one multi-factor authentication solution that is also multi-layer.
Imposters are stopped in their tracks. Even if they were able to gain access to your password they must duplicate the user’s unique biometric movements used to create the password, nearly impossible.